Dental and oral health is one of the most crucial but also extremely overlooked parts of our lives. Taking care of our teeth and gums is extremely important, but we either play down with the process or the products. Especially when choosing toothpaste, we often pick the first one lying on the supermarket shelf.
However, we often forget that commercial toothpaste is full of harmful chemicals and toxins that can adversely impact our dental health. This is where natural and non-toxic toothpaste comes in. Stick together as well discuss the 10 Best Natural Non-Toxic Toothpastes (USA) further in the article.
Commercial toothpaste isn’t just health hazardous, but they are spoiling our environment as well. For your dental health and humankind, switching towards natural alternatives as soon as possible is crucial. And thankfully, a range of dental care companies out there have launched multiple natural and non-toxic toothpaste options. The Natural toothpaste options, fortunately, offer safe and effective usage. But while switching to a healthier toothpaste option, the only question is, “Which is the Best Natural, Non-Toxic Toothpaste”?
Join us with this article and explore the 10 best natural, non-toxic toothpaste in the USA. Before compiling the products into a list, we scoured the market multiple times. Our selection includes researching and trying a product that will suit users of different age groups and dental concerns. So, if you are ready for a healthier oral health switch, continue reading.
Table of Contents
10 Best Natural Non-Toxic Toothpastes (USA)
Boka Ela Mint Natural Toothpaste, Nano-Hydroxyapatite for Remineralizing, Sensitivity, and Whitening
Boka Ela Mint Natural Toothpaste is a standout product, a gold standard if you want to switch from your chemical toothpaste. It is at the top of our list since it is 100% bio-compatible and non-toxic. This all-natural toothpaste is free from Fluoride and sulfate. It instead comprises nano-hydroxyapatite, a revolutionary natural mineral that remineralizes and strengthens teeth.
This mineral helps in making up the foundation of teeth and bones, thus reducing sensitivity and increasing their naturally restorative nature. Boka toothpaste contains a range of natural ingredients, including mint, coconut oil, aloe vera, antioxidant-rich green tea extracts, and more. Not only does it commit to improved dental health, but it also contributes to lessening the Carbon footprints of the environment.
- It is toxin free and completely natural.
- Its Nano-hydroxyapatite content helps in teeth whitening while providing relief from sensitive teeth.
- It is completely vegan and cruelty-free. The toothpaste tube is recyclable as well.
- The refreshing mind flavor aids in fresh breath.
- It is more expensive than an average natural toothpaste
- Its consistency and taste are different from any traditional toothpaste and thus may not be liked by all.
- It may not be the best choice for people with heavy staining.
Cleure Original Natural Toothpaste – Flavor-Free, Fluoride-Free – Helps Whiten
Another on our list is the Cleure Original Natural Toothpaste. This natural toothpaste is completely flavor-free and fluoride-free and is made of all-natural ingredients. It doesn’t contain chemicals and additives such as sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), parabens, and artificial sweeteners and thus is healthy for your dental health and environment both.
Cleure Original Natural Toothpaste is a safe choice for daily oral care, especially for individuals with sensitive teeth and gums. Its regular usage helps in removing plaque and stains while leaving your mouth with a clean and fresh feeling. The formula is excellent, and it promises to deliver effective results.
- It is entirely made with natural and non-toxic ingredients.
- It is gentle on sensitive teeth and gums.
- It is absolutely flavor free.
- It keeps teeth white by removing plaque and stains.
- Due to no SLS, it doesn’t have the same level of foaming as other traditional toothpaste.
- Its taste and texture may seem weird initially.
Lumineux Teeth Whitening Toothpaste 2 Pack – Enamel Safe for Sensitive & Whiter Teeth
The next natural and toxin-free toothpaste on our list is the Lumineux Teeth Whitening Toothpaste. This toothpaste is formulated to be gentle on sensitive teeth, and in addition, it aids in leaving you with a brighter, whiter smile. It is completely natural and made with the best possible all-natural ingredients.
Some of the common ingredients include lemon peel oil, safe oil, and coconut oil. The blend of all these promotes health dental health while removing stains from your teeth. Luminex toothpaste is completely enamel-safe and thus doesn’t cause sensitivity. Lastly, it is free from chemicals like fluoride and sodium lauryl sulfate.
- It is safe for sensitive teeth and especially enamel.
- It provides people with a whiter and brighter smile.
- The perfect blend of safe oils removes stains and promotes healthy teeth and gums while being extremely gentle.
- It is cruelty-free and eco-friendly.
- It may not provide the same level of teeth whitening as any chemical toothpaste.
Tom’s of Maine Fluoride-Free Anti-plaque & Whitening Natural Toothpaste
Tom’s of Maine Fluoride-Free Anti-plaque & Whitening Natural Toothpaste is one of the finest products to grab. One of the top picks, this is an ideal choice for those seeking natural and toxin-free toothpaste. Tom’s toothpaste is entirely free from artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives.
It is formulated with a unique blend of natural silica, xylitol, and zinc citrate. All these products concisely help in preventing plaque buildup and aid in whitening your teeth. Tom’s natural toothpaste is also a fine choice to consider if you are looking for sustainable packaging and Eco-friendly options.
- It is free from any harmful chemicals and additives and is completely natural.
- It aids in teeth whitening while preventing plaque buildup.
- It comes in a range of exciting flavors.
- With the most sustainable packaging, it is an eco-friendly choice.
- It may not be the most effective for cavity prevention.
- It is slightly more expensive than traditional toothpaste or average natural toothpaste.
- It isn’t the best for individuals with specific dental conditions.
Hello Oral Care Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Fluoride Free and SLS Free Toothpaste
The Hello Oral Care Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening toothpaste is known for its Fluoride Free and SLS Free Toothpaste formulation. Switching to this formula is a completely safe and effective way to whiten their teeth. The toothpaste is made with activated charcoal and thus aids in removing all the surface stains from your teeth gently.
In addition, its natural mint flavor leaves your mouth with a fresh breath. The Hello Oral Care Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening toothpaste is ideal for people with sensitive teeth and gums. It is one of the best products for individuals who prefer a natural approach to dental and oral care.
- It contains activated charcoal and thus makes stain removal extremely easy without any chemical intervention.
- Despite charcoal content, the toothpaste leaves a pleasant taste and fresh breath behind.
- It is an ideal option for people with sensitive teeth.
- It is an affordable choice if compared to natural toothpaste in general.
- It is SLS-free and thus safe for the environment.
- Its texture may take time to get used to.
- It, though, removes surface stains but may not be very effective in whitening teeth.
- It isn’t easily available in many physical stores.
Davids Natural Whitening Toothpaste, Anti-plaque
Davids Natural Whitening Toothpaste is another excellent product in case you are looking to switch towards a natural approach. This game-changer toothpaste is all-natural and toxin-free and is made with traditional ingredients.
Its formulation consists of baking soda and peppermint oil. This combination aids in leaving your mouth with a fresh, minty, and clean feeling after every use. David’s toothpaste is entirely free from chemicals and artificial flavors.
Its anti-plaque formula ensures deep cleaning of all the buildup on your teeth and shows effective results in a short span. Unlike much traditional toothpaste, it doesn’t contain Fluoride and SLS.
- Its anti-plaque formula provides a whitening effect with deep cleaning.
- Its refreshing peppermint flavor leaves the mouth absolutely fresh.
- It is an ideal choice for vegan-focused and cruelty-free preferences.
- It comes in eco-friendly packaging.
- It may seem an expensive purchase than an average natural toothpaste.
- It may not form as much foam as traditional toothpaste.
- Its taste and texture may take time to adapt, especially if you are switching from traditional toothpaste.
Auromere Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpaste, Fresh Mint
Auromere Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpaste is truly a natural approach, all thanks to the Ayurvedic approach. This toothpaste contains fresh mint, essential oils, and a unique blend of Ayurvedic herbs.
For someone who wants to switch towards a more natural, old, and authentic approach, this toothpaste is the best option for them. The herbal formulation works together to clean the mouth thoroughly while strengthening your teeth and gums.
In addition, its minty flavor provides a refreshing breath. Auromere is entirely free from common chemicals, including SLS, Parabens, and Fluoride. Lastly, its eco-friendly packaging and commitment to sustainability make the toothpaste the best in the range.
- It contains a blend of safe dental essential oils and a range of Ayurvedic herbs.
- It helps strengthen teeth and gums.
- It comes in an eco-friendly packaging
- Its herbal taste may take time for anyone who hasn’t used a herbal or ayurvedic product before.
- Its gritty texture may feel weird initially.
Jack N’ Jill Natural Kids Toothpaste – Flavor Free
If you are looking for toothpaste specially designed for kids yet completely natural, pick Jack N’ Jill Natural Kids Toothpaste. This flavor-free, natural and toxin-free toothpaste is formulated for young users and is safe for them.
Its flavor-free formulation is ideal for kids with sensitive to flavors, especially those that come in minty toothpaste. In addition, the Jack N’ Jill Natural Kids Toothpaste is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. It, in fact, is a safe choice for adults as well who want to include mild toothpaste in their PM brushing routine.
- It is extremely natural and free of all toxins.
- It is safe for kids, even the ones who are just starting to brush.
- Its flavor-free formula is ideal for kids with flavor sensitivity.
- It is free from any artificial colors, flavors, additives, and chemicals.
- It is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
- The toothpaste tube is smaller (with lesser content) for the price.
Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste
Another excellent and safe choice to go all natural for your teeth is the Himalaya Botanique Complete Care Toothpaste. This natural and toxin-free toothpaste comes with the perfect blend and power of the ultimate Ayurvedic herbs. Its formulation consists of neem and pomegranate extracts. This blend is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
The toothpaste also helps in fighting cavities and plaque. It, in addition, helps brighten your smile without leaving any damage to the enamel. The best part about Himalaya Botanique, Complete Care Toothpaste, is that it is completely free from harmful chemicals like parabens, Fluoride, and SLS.
- It contains herbal and natural ingredients like neem and pomegranate extracts.
- It is completely anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- It fights plaque and cavities without leaving any damage on the enamel.
- It is more affordable than many other kinds of toothpaste in the range.
- It is vegan and cruelty-free.
- It comes in a range of flavors.
- It may not form as much foam as regular/ traditional toothpaste.
- The taste of natural ingredients may not be liked by all.
- It may not be widely available in supermarket stores.
Boka Orange Cream Natural Toothpaste, Nano-Hydroxyapatite for Remineralizing, Sensitivity, and Whitening
Boka Orange Cream Natural Toothpaste is an excellent, premium quality toothpaste for people who want to switch from their chemical product. This toothpaste is specially formulated with nano-hydroxyapatite, a naturally found mineral that strengthens and remineralizes teeth.
The said mineral also prevent cavity, repair enamel and reduce tooth sensitivity. Nano-hydroxyapatite is a type of calcium that is found in our teeth, and thus using it externally too aids in more benefits.
For more benefit, the toothpaste is enhanced with xylitol which adds sweetness and also fights against bacteria. Boka Orange natural toothpaste is free of all harsh chemicals like Fluoride, SLS, and parabens. For individuals who want to improve their dental health while being mindful of the environment, Boka’s toothpaste is an excellent choice.
- It contains nano-hydroxyapatite, an excellent mineral for your dental health.
- It is free from harsh chemicals such as Fluoride, SLS, and parabens
- Its refreshing orange flavor adds freshness to the mouth.
- It comes in a recyclable tube and compostable box and is mindful of the environment.
- It is very limited in physical stores and primarily sold online
- It is slightly expensive
- Its taste and texture can be difficult to adapt to, especially if you are switching from traditional toothpaste.
In conclusion, switching to a natural and toxin-free toothpaste can be a great choice for your overall health and the environment. With so many options available on the market, finding the right one for you can be overwhelming. By doing your research and trying out different brands, you can find natural toothpaste that suits your needs and preferences while promoting good oral hygiene.
Hi, This is Lyn, I suffer from dental sensitivity for a very long time. PowerToothpaste.com is where I share my views of various toothpaste brands, along with tips on how to use toothpaste and what to look for when purchasing.